Truly a rare and unique find. On the drive home enjoy the beautiful NZ scenery the tranquil Manukau harbour, Puketutu island & the distant picturesque Waitakere and Manukau Heads.
On its doorstep are tranquil nature walks, breathe in the fresh air and discover Otuataua Stonefields historic reserve while strolling along the coastal walkway to Ambury Farm regional park. Leading onto peaceful rural landscapes which is also home to native birds, horses, sheep & cows - a farm in your own backyard!
This home features:
- Three double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Sun streams right through the house into the open plan kitchen, dining and living areas; making this home light bright and airey
- Seamless indoor/ outdoor flow through bi-folding doors to the sun bathed entertainment deck & garden; great for entertaining, or for relaxing
- Fully fenced with easy care landscaping
- Modern kitchen featuring a Brazilian granite bench top, induction hob & dishwasher
- Modern bathroom with a separate additional toilet .
- Separate laundry
- Three years new, single lockup garage and off street parking for three extra cars
This immaculately presented home was fully renovated 3 years ago, newly painted inside and out, new carpet, bathroom, kitchen & polished, original, Rimu floorboards.
The surrounding land is a treasured natural, archaeological, historic area with original native rock forest making it a gardeners delight with volcanic soil from Mangere Mountain; you will have the best flowers and veges around. Convenient to the motorway & airport - and with the planned future airport expansion take advantage of the amazing potential for growth in the area.
An ideal purchase for the savvy investor and absolutely perfect for the first home buyer, you need to come and see this gem for yourself!